Friday, April 17, 2015

Things are Changing

I'm changing the style of this blog since no one seems to read it anymore. The last two days I've gotten 5 and 8 views, respectively. Thanks, to those 5 and 8 people. Or should I write with correct grammar, five and eight. It's only been a couple weeks, and it's already time for change. For those of you who enjoyed my previous style of writing, you'll still get your doses.

This past weekend, I learned three things about myself. One of which is that I'm actually not a misanthrope, as previously suggested. Note that this is only true when I'm not in Boston. For some reason, when I'm in Boston, all three things that I learned about myself are no longer true, especially the misanthropic part. I have no idea why. Actually I have a pretty good idea why. I've also learned two other things about myself, which I will write about when I feel like.

So I'm not a misanthrope. I like people. I enjoy the company of people. I like enjoying the company of people. These are all facts. And I like people enjoying the company of myself, because I have a very big ego, it turns out. So I'm not going to represent myself as an angry and sarcastic misanthrope anymore.

With that said, I'm changing the style of this blog. Before, everything I wrote was very angry and very, very sarcastic. From now on, some days the posts will be very serious and meaningful, at least hopefully they will be meaningful to you. They will definitely be serious. I have no idea which days I will feel what way, but just know that on any given day, I could feel either way, and the post could be sarcastic or serious. It's up to you to decide after reading which you think it is.

On a separate note, those bike race analyses that like only five of you enjoy reading will still be angry and sarcastic, because that's how I view bike races in which my team, TFR, loses. Also, if you didn't get it before, my previous post about the best restaurants in LA was clearly a joke.

If you can guess which two places this exists, you can win a prize.


--The Protector

4 comments:

  1. I am a misanthrope. I will stop reading if this blog becomes happy. People suck. Don't become a people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry for your loss, Anonymous. But 50% of the time, you could still enjoy my blog.

      Delete
  2. P.S. Don't read my comments out loud in the lab again. The reason I comment here is for my comments to be confidential. Please respect my privacy in the internet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don't give yourself away, anonymous. Next time, at least right [sic] your name out so that I can attack you directly.

      Delete